Friday, April 18, 2008

Boy, I am HORRIBLE!!!

I seem to lose track of time. It seems like I just updated and it has already been 6 weeks. Well, let me catch everyone up. Life has been busy. We seem to get busier and busier as the girls get lder I can just imagine what life will offer in a couple of years when they are ALL in school. March ended with a bang. As you may recall from my last post the kids and Jason had all been stricken with the flu and I managed to escape it but I was not spared. I wound on March 19 first being diagnosed with a small case of the flu but by March 25 I was not better and back at the doctor where I was diagnosed with Bronchitis, Pneumonia, and a double ear infection. Needless to say I was feeling pretty rotten.

April has been much better. The girls had Spring Break last week and since I was in school I couldn't do much with them but on Friday, Jason took off from work and we took them to the zoo. It was a treat getting to see the Pandas. That was the only reason I was willing to go in the beginning but it turned out to be a pretty good day. I will try to get those pictures posted soon.

The girls are fully involved in softball now and I will hopefully get some pictures up soon. School is almost over for me for one month and then we start our regular routine of Mom in school and kids everywhere else.

No comments: